NVC K+12 program provide access to quality education with a 100% free on entrance fee, tuition and miscellaneous fee for public school and 80% free who came from a private school.
NVC is the first ever college in the whole province of Aklan who pass the TESDA National Certificate with an average of 100% in Shielded Metal Arc Welding(NCI) and Housekeeping(NCII) for Grade 11 students in the previous year.
In line with the implementation of the program, we offer all tracks laid by the K to 12 Curriculum as follows:
1. ACADEMIC TRACKS
a. STEM- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics;
b. HUMMS- Humanities and Social Sciences;
c. GAS- General Academic Strand;
d. ABM- Accountancy and Business Management.
3. ARTS AND DESIGNS
4. TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
a. Industrial Arts
• *Welding and Electrical Installation Maintenance(NCII)
• SMAW- Shielded Metal Arc Welding(NCI)
b. ICT- Information Communication Technology
• Animation and Computer Programming
c. HE- Home Economics
• *HE1- Food and Beverages; Local Guiding Services; Tourism Promotion Services
• HE2- Hair Dressing (NCII); Housekeeping (NCII); Tourism Promotion Services (NCII).
NVC aims solely to provide sufficient knowledge and complete awareness in their skills, develop lifelong learning and prepare them for tertiary education, entrepreneurship and employment.
NVC also equipped with Learning Laboratories, Qualified Teachers with Master’s Degree, teaches foreign languages such as Korean and basic Chinese Mandarin, TESDA accredited, fully air-conditioned classrooms for a more conducive for learning.
ENROLL AT NVC!